[meteorite-list] Re: Ad..book sale

From: Mikestockj_at_aol.com <Mikestockj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:36 2004

--part1_144.5c8a27f.2b364867_boundary

Hi All
To celebrate Christmas(actually because we need the cash) we will sell any
used book or pamphlet on our website at 30% off the marked price. We will
sell any new book at 15% off the marked price. This offer is only good if you
pay via PayPal by midnight Monday Dec. 24th. If you still want a book but
cannot pay by PayPal we will sell it to you at the discounted price if it is
still available after the offer is over.
< <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/book_cat.htm">Meteorite Book Catalog</A> >

Mike

Mike Jensen
Bill Jensen
Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL
Aurora, CO 80017-3137
303-337-4361
Web Site: <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/">Jensen Meteorites</A>

--part1_144.5c8a27f.2b364867_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hi All<BR>
To celebrate Christmas(actually because we need the cash) we will sell any used book or pamphlet on our website at 30% off the marked price. We will sell any new book at 15% off the marked price. This offer is only good if you pay via PayPal by midnight Monday Dec. 24th. If you still want a book but cannot pay by PayPal we will sell it to you at the discounted price if it is still available after the offer is over.<BR>
&lt; <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/book_cat.htm">Meteorite Book Catalog</A> &gt;<BR>
<BR>
Mike<BR>
<BR>