[meteorite-list] Tucson Countdown + Reminder

From: geoking_at_notkin.net <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:36 2004

Dear Listees:

In a little over six weeks, many of us will be arriving in sunny
Tucson, Arizona, so I hope you all have your hotels and flights
booked!

The weekend of February 7 - 9, 2003 will be action-packed with
parties, auctions, and other events. If there are any more List
members who would like to join us at the Fourth Annual Notkin/Arnold
Meteor Mayhem Birthday Bash you should RSVP to me soon. I'll be
mailing out invitations in early January. If you have received an
invitation in the past, you will again this time, so no need to reply.

Looking forward to seeing many of you "Out West," and best wishes to
List members the world over for a happy -- and hopefully war-free --
2003.

Regards,

Geoff Notkin
www.paleozoic.org

p.s. I am particularly looking forward to seeing Steve Arnold
(Arkansas) and Steve Arnold (Chicago) meet in person for the first
time. Will this cause a matter/anti-matter implosion?