[meteorite-list] AD - Holiday Auctions Ending (CK, CM, CB, UNG, etc.)

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:37 2004

Hello List Members & Friends,

Just to let you know: I have 20 great eBay auctions
ending in about 24 hours - mostly sizeable slices of
more rare classifications, and most of them started
off with no reserve. Have a look:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=ivuna

Or go to eBay and do a search for the seller "ivuna".

These auctions include samples of the best meteorites
that ever came out of the Libyan Hammadah al Hamra desert:
a low-TKW polymict eucrite, a great CK4, some nice breccias
(L3-6, LL4-6), an ultra-fresh L4 with armored chondrules,
and the unique ungrouped type 3.5 chondrite HaH 180 (still
at ~$4.50/g - usually a steal at ~$50.00/g!!!). Others are
a thin slice of Murray, a great H-IMB, a new lunar, and
last but not least a large slice of Gujba (Bencubbinite).

Even if you don't intend to bid, have a look at some of
the high-res pictures that I prepared for these auctions.
If you're into type 3 stuff and chondrules, you will love
these photos.

Have a great weekend, and a Happy New Year!

Best,
Norbert Classen
IMCA #7606