[meteorite-list] HELP! My Ghubara is bleeding!

From: Dave Schultz <indy1996_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:38 2004

  Greetings and Happy New Year list members. I have a
beautiful 125 gram slice of Ghubara, and just recently
noticed that it is starting to bleed rust a little.
Need a little help in stopping this problem before it
destroys it. Also, would coating it with polyeurathene
help any after I get it cleaned up or because it may
be rusting from the inside, that wouldn`t help much???
Thanks in advance. Dave Schultz