[meteorite-list] Water, not wind. (was,"Nice Chondrules")

From: DiamondMeteor <DiamondMeteor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:58 2004

Dear Robert, Allan, David and All;

Thanks for your comments.
Do you think water or wind lines would run on both sides of the rock and
almost continuously? Can these also form thumbprints?
Please see these more detailed pictures of the flow lines:
http://pages.britishlibrary.net/mhy10/meteor/fl2.htm

About the chonrules: they are glassy, they dont contain any carbonates.

About the ones with fusion crust: David is quite right about the layers.
However, I strongly believe that I have got the first sedementary
meteorites!!! I know you will lough at that but I have gathered lots of
evidences. One Japanese professor of meteorites agreed with this preliminary
observations, besides; one of the rocks I showed you earlier has been
identified as planetary meteorite (by one famous meteorite Lab) but it is
still under other tests.
In fact I was hesitant to show you some peculiar "sedementary meteorite"
pictures, but here if you want to see, so you have something fun to talk
about at Tucson:
http://pages.britishlibrary.net/mhy10/meteor/sd.htm
Notice that I would not lift these rocks off the ground if they dont have
very clear fusion crust (not desert varnish nor anything else; seeing is
believing).

Dear Tim and Allan;
You are welcome to use any images in your sites, however, please allow me
about two weeks till I get final lab results that they are meteowrongs. If
they prove to be wrongs I promise to send you very high resolution images.

Best Regards
Mohamed