[meteorite-list] Saint-Severin, Chinga, Foote

From: Dave Andrews <dandre10_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:59 2004

> Dave Andrews has a terrific web site dedicated to the Holbrook
> fall. It includes the complete 1912 article by Warren Foote from the
> American Journal of Science. Maps and pictures of the strewn field
> etc. Go to
> http://strewnfield.tripod.com/holbrook.html
> Hope this helps.

Thanks Steve and Rob for the compliment. I haven't updated the site in
a while as I've been quite busy lately. I have lots of pictures to add
one of these days, plus a few more small finds. One thing about the
strewnfield map...those two railroad trestle/signal lights aren't there
anymore. They were removed in May of last year. They were replaced
with smaller versions and in slightly different locations as well.
Where the Sun Valley Road meets the tracks is about the middle of it and
you can go in either direction along the tracks.

FYI and regards,
Dave