!Re: [meteorite-list] Water, not wind. (was,"Nice Chondrules")

From: magellon_at_earthlink.net <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:59 2004

Mohamed H. Yousef,
           Is this THE SECRET famous usa university where THE SECRET famous
lunar expert works? The SECRET "REAL expert... someone who had tested many of
  the known lunar meteorites and rocks before, including those brought back by
Apollo!" The expert you can't name because of WHY? The SECRET Apollo mission,
perhaps? Is your "meteorite" SECRETLY certified lunar or just SECRETLY
identified as being " SECRET."
          Are you sure it is safe to tell us about this? After all I would want
you to get in trouble because you said "I promise I will not post anything about
my METEORITES until I get them certified." Mohamed, you don't break your
promises, do you?
           And, please be very careful not to tell us too much. (Then it
wouldn't be secret)
MUMhamed is the word!
Ken Newton