[meteorite-list] New MeteoriteDELETE for gosh sake!quick!

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:59 2004

Dear Fans of the Yous;
I formerly offered my uncopy-written idea to the Jakster but he was
laughing so hard he didn't take me seriously....therefore, I offer it to
you, those in the world of critics and those with meteorites
.
"Mr. Mohamed's Neighborhood" A satirical television series based on
adventure, exotic travel, non- science, and dreams of one dreamer
(remember Willy Wonka and Indy (Jones)?).
Mr. Mohamed walks into the room and takes off his robe and sandals (we
are back at the oasis). He walks through his beautiful multi-colored
rock garden (complete with little waterfalls). "Boys and girls, why do
we read about minerals and rocks?" So we can learn that we are picking
up just purdy-garden rocks for our special lunar rock garden. Sometimes
boys and girls, we don't understand rocks, and others don't understand
our zeal and lack of knowledge in our purdy-garden rocks. We will just
try and bluff them all, the world is a very big place boys and girls, we
will just bluff them. See...lots of lunar meteorites! This is a very
special place...in our mind.
...and as Mr. Mohamed ends, he puts on his robe and sandals, and blows
out his houka...could you be, would you be, won't you be my lunar?

I was prodded to post this work of art?
Davehamared Mahattma-coat Gudanzer

We had the sky, up there, all speckled with stars, and we used to lay on
our backs and look up at them, and discuss about whether they was made,
or only just happened.
               -Mark Twain, Huckleberry Finn