[meteorite-list] you're right - we're wrong

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:59 2004

Hi Mohamed,
Yes, there is no doubt that everyone of your rocks you have been showing us
is a meteorite, there is no doubt and I cannot understand why everyone else
on the list is so certain that your rocks are "meteorwrongs" - they are
wrong, you are right.
Thank heavens for your assiduous research and classifications - I do not
know how the meteoritical community will survive without your input.
I am really glad that you keep showing us these tremendous finds of such
great importance and I sincerely hope that you continue to post your
discoveries to the List as we all need to be educated as to what a REAL
meteorite looks like.
I am sure too that I can also thank you on behalf of the scientific
community for your contributions and that I for one am very happy to propose
you the Meteoritical Society for next year's Leonard Medal Citation. You
deserve it.

Thank you.

--
In gentle decay,