[meteorite-list] Just a Question

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:59 2004

Dear Mohamed, List;
I have looked over more than 400 good looking meteorwrongs that others
have brought me and even a few that I found and thought were close to
meteoritic. A slim half a dozen....that is around SIX were close enough
to make it past the first reject pile. Of those slim-six, NOT ONE, not
one in 400, not one....was a meteorite. When you have four hundred, no
in your case since you pick up everything not nailed down, make it
10,000. When you have picked up 10,000 rocks, then you may have a slim
chance of having just one meteorite, and then even a SLIM CHANCE.
At the rate you are going the earth will be tilted off of its axis from
your rapidly growing lunar collection.
I suggest if you would like to hunt for an ataxite meteorite to find
where John Delorian lives and check his back yard, that and you should
quit hanging around with Tim Leary...

Salutations,
Dave F.