[meteorite-list] Advise

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:59 2004

Dear Jim and all,
        I have enjoyed some of the posts to our residential "believer:" Mr.
Mohamed. I appreciated the gentle caring responses many of the list
extended to him - INITIALLY.
        HOWEVER, what I find MORE amazing than Mr. Mohamed's unyielding
stubbornbelief that he is right and everyone else is wrong is that there
are so many list members willing to continue to invest sincere effort
in attempting to provide assistance in the form of information,
referrals,
etc. I find this as irrational as Mr. Mohamed, himself, as though he had
not CLEARLY indicated, over and over and over, a total unwillingness to
apply logic to this situation. What is it y'all don't get???????
        Do you all still talk for 20 minutes to unwanted phone solicitors?
Do you still spend 3 hours "discussing the bible" with everyone who
knocks
on your door to sell you HIS/HER interpretation of God? When asked a
question - by ANYONE - do you feel compelled to answer it?
        Amazing.
        On the other hand, I did enjoy "Mr. Mohamed's Nieborhood."
        (I also still suspect it MAY be Michael Casper with some email relay
getting all you good hearted people to dance like puppets while he
laughs
hysterically in his NY home! - Haven't any of you been called by Michael
with an Italian accent posing as a rich Italian collector and wanting
buy meteorites from you? His accent is impecable.)
        I can hardly wait until tomorow (Sun) so I can spend 3 hrs trying to
convince a bible thumping creationist who knocks on my door that just
perhaps his view of reality might possibly be in error....but then
again,
maybe not.
        More TV shows, that's what we need. Ya, that's the ticket........