[meteorite-list] My newest specimens/ Michael C.

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:59 2004

--- Michael Casper <Michael_at_caspercoin.com> wrote:
> Why hello brother Matt.

Michael C.-
   You know- I don't understand what your problem is.
You are not only hurting yourself as a dealer and
yourself as a person- but also others who are trying
to donate and learn from others this list.
   Most people are begining to ignore you as you seem
to only want to irritate others and bring attention to
yourself. If you are having personal problems I
sincerely hope you get some help.
   From here on out I am not only ignoring your emails
but I have put your email address in my address
blocker. I hope others do the same and request your
removal from access to the list until you can show
some respect for others.
Mike Groetz