[meteorite-list] Meteorites and Creation violates listing policies

From: Keith <arizonakeith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:00 2004

Hello Rick and All List members

I sent this to Rick First, He all ready replied
I believe Rick's post violates listing policies number #7
"Make sure you can back up statements with -facts and references-"
Any references to Creationism or "Creation Science", which is a bastard of
science, "Bustard, science without any proof as a father"
It is based on only one religion and has only blind faith as it's proof,
It in no way belongs on list.
All accredited schools in the US refer creationism as a religious belief
only and
is not taught as a true science subject, This is as it should be.

This list is based on meteorites and should not allow religious horn
blowing without any true real facts,
Let keep the facts and statements based on accepted science and confirmed
scientific theories, and not made up viewpoints without facts or common
sense.
Sorry to speak out so directly, I had to say something, I fear this
list will be damned for keeping it as a subject for more posts

Keith
Chandler. Az,