[meteorite-list] Violation of # 7 "Now you got me started"

From: Keith <arizonakeith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:00 2004

Hello Rick

Now you got me started.
Let keep the facts straight and some common sense.

Evolution is not a religion, It is an accepted science with confirmed
scientific theories, Started with Darwin's "origin of Species" in 1859 to
latest DNA Proof.
The theory of evolution is taught in all accredited schools in the US. and
not Creationism.
The theory of evolution is older than Carl Marx's Communist party of 1903,
and who are you trying to scare with Communist talk, and so now you also
bring in old politics.

The study of Meteorite is a science, started in 1863 when Prof. Maskelyne
made the present date accepted division of Meteorite classification.
Meteorite is not a true meteorite until it confirmed by scientific test and
must also passes approval of the list into one of the division.
We all accept this. ask Mohamed.

The Bible for facts. Do you believe that Women have one less rib than Man,
as told in the Bible, or do you believe medical science say there the same
number of ribs.
Science tell us the Sun came first, Earth and other planet millions of years
later, someone need to update your Genesis.
Let keep to the facts of science and keep religion and out of this.

And what makes you think I don't get upset over drug dealers, rapists and
child abusers, There not posting and trying to force religion on the list
and/or are trying to scare people or rape list members.
Let keep to the facts of science and meteorite and please more common sense
in the your post.

Please read from the good book "Rocks from Space" by Richard Norton to start
with. If you read only one book you'll never learn anything, start reading.
Sorry again for speaking out so directly to the list, Rick you got me
started,

"The truth and knowledge with set you free"
Sincerely

Keith V
Chandler Ariz.