[meteorite-list] One last try

From: Dan Wray <dwray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:00 2004

Would that this is your last try, but I doubt it. Yes, throw these rocks,
at someone else. Please go away! You are un-educateable and proud of it.
The whole problem comes down to your own quote "You should know that the
highest level of knowledge one may achieve is to know that he dos'nt know,
and accept it." Well accept it! Now leave us alone! Dan