[meteorite-list] FREE Meteorite for MO/ Jake

From: Meteoriteman_at_aol.com <Meteoriteman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:00 2004

    Hi Mo... Keep looking! You certainly are putting lots of time in the
field, and sooner or later, you will find something everyone agree's is a
meteorite..... I wish I had so much time as you to spend in field
research...You are very fortunate indeed.
       Also; Your images are very well done! What camera are you using?
   Very sorry to hear about your car problems.
    If you send me your mailing address, I will send you a meteorite
individual with nice crust, so you have something to compare to, ...it will
be a gift and would require no payment by you.
    Best of luck to you: Jake

     Jake Delgaudio
The Nature Source
Meteorites and Fossils
Queensbury, NEW YORK 12804
website: www.nature-source.com
email: meteoriteman_at_aol.com
email: mammoth357_at_aol.com
Phone:(518) 761-6702
Fax; (518) 798-9107
Proud member of:
The Meteoritical Society and
The Paleontological Suppliers of America
IMCA#4262