[meteorite-list] Tucson, ebay

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:01 2004

------=_NextPart_000_008F_01C1AEFA.CCCE1740

Hello everyone, just a quick Tucson show report. The show is in full =
swing and very busy.=20
Lots of nice stuff here but meteorites are scarcer than ever before! =
There are more dealers but not so many meteorites to choose from. =
Allende and Gibeon are virtually non-existant for a change. Surprisingly =
there is also not so many NWA's here either. Marvin Kilgore has many =
nice rare meteorites, Pitt also has alot of beautiful things. Blaine =
Reed has his usual nice assortment of all kinds of stuff.=20
We are having a blast, snow is gone, warm days and cool nights are back. =

I am now also sold out of the hardback autographed Rocks from Space =
books, so Casper can now get some action on ebay.
I also have many items ending tonight, most started at one penny!=20
Check them out.=20
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/farmerm_at_concentric.net/

Thnaks=20
Mike Farmer

------=_NextPart_000_008F_01C1AEFA.CCCE1740

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello everyone, just a quick Tucson =
show report.=20
The show is in full swing and very busy. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Lots of nice stuff here but meteorites =
are scarcer=20
than ever before! There are more dealers but not so many meteorites to =
choose=20
from. Allende and Gibeon are virtually non-existant for a change. =
Surprisingly=20
there is also not so many NWA's here either. Marvin Kilgore has many =
nice rare=20
meteorites, Pitt also has alot of beautiful things. Blaine Reed has his =
usual=20
nice assortment of all kinds of stuff. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We are having a blast, snow is gone, =
warm days and=20
cool nights are back. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am now also sold out of the hardback =
autographed=20
Rocks from Space books, so Casper can now get some action on =
ebay.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I also have many items ending tonight, =
most started=20
at one penny! </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Check them out. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/farmerm_at_concentric.net/">http://m=
embers.ebay.com/aboutme/farmerm_at_concentric.net/</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thnaks </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_008F_01C1AEFA.CCCE1740--