[meteorite-list] Telescope given to Andre Bordeleau

From: Rick Nowak <internationalmeteoritesociety_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:02 2004

 This was not easy at all:( I got alot of emails. I
thought giving it to a family with the most people
would be the greatest benefit. Instead I gave it to
one child because I felt family members could lean on
each other. I hope to pick up more scopes and
merteorites in the future and make them avaible for
others that requested them. Thank you all for your
replys. I felt EVERYONE was serious and genuie in
their emails. Rick

The following email

 I would offer the
telescope to a 9 year old girl on our street. She is
a bright girl but
quite lonely. No one her own age to play with. She
comes to our place
often to play with our dogs (we are childless) and
often asks about the
sky. I have taken her to see several of my shows at
the Planetarium.
think she would thouroughly enjoy the telescope.

Thanks for reading

Cheers

Andre Bordeleau