[meteorite-list] Fw: Meteorite Central List(stinks)

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:02 2004

Wow Mikey, when it comes to insults yours just keep getting better and
better! Then again, considering your remarks yesterday and what you just
said in this email makes me wonder how well you know the female anatomy. Oh
well Mikey, with all your money that for some reason you feel the need to
always tell us about that makes it all ok, right? Don't worry Mikey, it'll
all be ok.
Best wishes,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com