[meteorite-list] Tucson 2002

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:04 2004

Dear Listees;
I was in awe at the birthday party. Art is YOUNG. Kevin K. is young
and has one heck of a story that has no bark. Robert Haag does not
age, and neither does Anne Black.
Next year we all should dress cowboy for the party.
Dean Bessey has donated $30 that will go to the IMCA web site. Michael
Blood auctioned the 1/2 pound-ish piece of Mr. Nininninger's crapper for
free and I donated the swell specimen. Mr. Bessey will have a bit more
for those interested in aquiring their specimen of this unique OLD
meteorite museum collectable. The new Barringer crater museum is
wonderful...only there is a large toxic feeling about Mr. Nininninger in
the musseum staff and the local community.

It is 15 degrees in Wyoming at the present time.
Best Wishes,
Dave Freeman