[meteorite-list] RE: (meteorobs) east coast sonic boom

From: Meteoriteman_at_aol.com <Meteoriteman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:04 2004

   Hi All; I have made numerous inquiries, and have yet to find ANYONE who
has witnessed a fireball, let alone be able to triangulate a fall. Seems
everyone heard something, and no-one saw anything.
   Will keep on searching.........best to all; jake
jake Delgaudio
The Nature source

In a message dated 2/12/2002 5:17:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,