[meteorite-list] Mike Martinez' Hat

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:04 2004

Hey Bernd,
The way I look at it, you give me information on some of my most obscure
questions on meteorites so I'm more than happy to host anything you ask of
me. Actually, if anyone else has anything like this that can be of use
(humorous or informational) to the list email me and chances are I'll be
happy to put it up on my website.
Send me a picture and it shall go on my site,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal
www.meteoritecollectors.org