[meteorite-list] photographs

From: T.J. Kilcrease <TJKilcrease_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:04 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C1B464.D1B65000

There are many excellent photographs at the various websites of the membe=
rs. Unfortunately, I believe the need for the inclusion of a size refere=
nce point in the photograph is too often overlooked.

TJ

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C1B464.D1B65000

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>There are many=
 excellent photographs at the various websites of the members.&nbsp; Unfo=
rtunately, I believe the need for the inclusion of a size reference point=
 in the photograph is too often overlooked.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>=
TJ<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C1B464.D1B65000--