[meteorite-list] Seeking -Mass Meteor 2/9/02

From: Rick Nowak <internationalmeteoritesociety_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:05 2004

I contacted MEMA which directed recovery efforts that
later turned out to be a metor that was seen around
2:14 PM 2/9/02. I also contacted everyone possible in
the newspaper articles. The newspapers did not want to
print up anymore articles on the story. I was able to
send out a Meteor flight form to the Fire Captain that
saw the event. This will give us two flight reports. I
also contacted every earthquake station around the
Pittsfield area. I hope to be able to contact the
nearest newspaper to the end point and see if anyone
will come forward.