[meteorite-list] Photos of Meteorites

From: trandall_at_idsi.net <trandall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:06 2004

--============_-1198083538==_ma============

  Walter,
   Excellent photo as far as I'm concerned. Nicely lit. Positioning is
a personal thing so use the angle you think would be best. I see
nothing wrong with that image personally. Nice job.

Regards,
Tom Randall

--
--============_-1198083538==_ma============
blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
list have done some amazing photography and I was wondering if some of
you photo experts would take a look and give me some advice on
lighting, background, positioning, etc.&nbsp; For this image, I used
the flash on the digitial camera and two high intensity photofloods on
either side of the specimen.&nbsp; Any helpful suggestions would be
appreciated.&nbsp; Thanks.</font></blockquote>
size="-1">-Walter</font></blockquote>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>