[meteorite-list] Tucson 2002 Photo Site is Ready

From: geoking_at_notkin.net <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:07 2004

Greetings Listees:

Our photos from the Tucson 2002 show are now available on my paleontology site:

http://www.paleozoic.org/home.htm

There are 88 photos, all thumbnailed and arranged by category
(fossils, meteorites, people, places, events) for your viewing
pleasure. We have pics from the Arnold/Notkin birthday party, Michael
Blood's auction, the Macovich Collection auction, and lots of
interesting things and familiar people around town, and at the show.
Don't miss the picture of Mike Martinez's amazing "Meteorite Dealer"
hard hat : )

Let me know what you think.

Regards,

Geoff N.