[meteorite-list] Other on Eagle Butte

From: Tettenborn <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:07 2004

Matteo,

Please forward Frau Doctor's email address to me. If you feel so inclined,
please forward to the list as well.

As I have not seen the emails she mentions which you sent I can not comment
on the harassment angle. Still, I believe she has crossed the line and has
not given you the due respect you deserve.

I would like to email her and ask why this meteorite has not been recognized
by the Geological Survey of Canada and who at the U of Calgary will
authenticate it.

Best Regards,

Mike Tettenborn
Owen Sound, Ontario