[meteorite-list] Other on Eagle Butte

From: Dave Mouat <dmouat_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:07 2004

Dear Listees
Sorry but I can't resist. On a flight from SFO to Palm Springs today, I
sat next to two very delightful Albertans who claimed hey have never
heard of TL (no, don't go there, dave, "TL" doesn't stand for ...)
Listees, whenever anyone tries to hide behind a Ph.D. or uses it to add
credence to their rhetoric, grab your wallet.
not so gently decaying as one of the other daves
dave, Ph.D. (paid good money for it too)