[meteorite-list] Re: Ad New Carion Book

From: Mikestockj_at_aol.com <Mikestockj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:07 2004

--part1_b9.1bfdd57d.29a5d3a9_boundary

Hi All
I had a great time in Tucson and was quite happy to see the new and updated
second edition of Alain Carion's book "Meteorites". Fortunately for us "one
language only" people it has been translated into English by our very own
Anne Black.
The book is a softcover and contains only 36 pages. It does include several
black and white photos of some rarely seen meteorites. I will sell them for
$9.00 plus shipping.
I was also able to score several unread copies of the sold out first edition.
Not even Alain has any of these. If any one is interested I'll sell these for
$9.00 plus shipping as well. If you are truly a hard-core book collector I'll
sell both editions for $16.50 plus shipping. Remember you will probably never
see this 1st edition in this condition for sale again.
Let me know as soon as possibly if you want the older edition by itself or in
combination with the new one as I have a limited number available.
It is quite an exciting time for meteorite books as there are several other
new books coming out in the next few months. We will be selling these books
and will offer great savings as well as additional incentives. So if you are
interested in books please join our Yahoo groups to have the most up to date
info on these new books at< <A HREF="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jensen-Meteorites/">Yahoo! Groups : Jensen-Meteorites</A> >
Mike

Mike Jensen
Bill Jensen
Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL
Aurora, CO 80017-3137
303-337-4361
Web Site: www.jensenmeteorites.com
 <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/">Jensen Meteorites</A>

--part1_b9.1bfdd57d.29a5d3a9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hi All
<BR>I had a great time in Tucson and was quite happy to see the new and updated second edition of Alain Carion's book "Meteorites". Fortunately for us "one language only" people it has been translated into English by our very own Anne Black.
<BR>The book is a softcover and contains only 36 pages. It does include several black and white photos of some rarely seen meteorites. I will sell them for $9.00 plus shipping.
<BR>I was also able to score several unread copies of the sold out first edition. Not even Alain has any of these. If any one is interested I'll sell these for $9.00 plus shipping as well. If you are truly a hard-core book collector I'll sell both editions for $16.50 plus shipping. Remember you will probably never see this 1st edition in this condition for sale again.
<BR>Let me know as soon as possibly if you want the older edition by itself or in combination with the new one as I have a limited number available.
<BR>It is quite an exciting time for meteorite books as there are several other new books coming out in the next few months. We will be selling these books and will offer great savings as well as additional incentives. So if you are interested in books please join our Yahoo groups to have the most up to date info on these new books at&lt; <A HREF="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jensen-Meteorites/">Yahoo! Groups : Jensen-Meteorites</A> &gt;
<BR>Mike
<BR>
<BR>Mike Jensen
<BR>Bill Jensen