[meteorite-list] Meteor crater impactite? THANK YOU!!

From: Graham Christensen <majorvoltage_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:08 2004

Hi Mark,
Wow!! Thank you very much!!! I can't beleive the generousity of you and
other list members. I am proud to have a hobby in which the people have such
big hearts. I only hope that when I grow up I can be like many of you :)
(and not like that woman that is being such a jerk to Matteo). My address
is:

5702 43A St.
Vegreville, Alberta, Canada
T9C 1E3

By the way, I have a metal detector, powerful magnet and all that stuff for
hunting for meteorites. If I ever find one I will send a some big chunks to
you, Michael Casper and Michael Farmer.

Thanks again.
Graham Christensen
majorvoltage_at_hotmail.com