[meteorite-list] NYTimes.com Article: This is important to all sellers!

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:08 2004

EVERYONE that sells on Ebay needs to complain about items like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1075645659

Please take 5 minutes and write ebay. Ever had someone get that smirk on
their face when you say you sell on Ebay? THIS IS WHY.

I realize this is off topic, but it still matters and hurts the credibility
of all of us that sell on Ebay.

Thanks for your time and for allowing me to go off topic.

Mark Miconi