[meteorite-list] Meteor crater impactite? THANK YOU!!

From: Graham Christensen <majorvoltage_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:08 2004

I would be happy to, I have never been to a crater before so it sounds like
fun. I might have a chance to search it in the summer if it is nearby. Does
anyone have a good map of the area showing where the crater is, roads,
nearby towns, where the 'meteorites' are found etc?

Graham Christensen
majorvoltage_at_hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/aerolitehunter