[meteorite-list] Newly Spotted Comet Will Soon Grace Night Skies (Comet C/2002 C1 - Ikeya-Zhang)

From: trandall_at_idsi.net <trandall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:10 2004

  Hi Al and gang,
    I know I'm a few days late on this thread but I wasn't
disappointed with Halley at all in '86, it was the first comet I saw
with my own eyes and I was blown away. Of coarse Hyakutake and
Hale-Bopp blew it away but still in all Halley put on a fine show for
me here in N.Y. Better than I thought it would.

And there are a number of my Hale-Bopp photos on Ron's Hale-Bopp JPL
site. Thanks once again Ron!

Regards,
Tom Randall
IMCA# 6170