[meteorite-list] Black Inclusions in Howardites

From: Treiman, Allan <Treiman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:10 2004

Also, howardites commonly contain clasts of
carbonaceous chondrite material, nearly all
lik CM and CR chondrites.
  Zolensky ME, Weisberg MK, Buchanan PC, Mittlefehldt DW (1996)
Mineralogy of carbonaceous chondrite clasts in HED achondrites
and the moon. Meteorite. Planet. Sci. 31, 518-537.

  aht

Allan H. Treiman
Lunar and Planetary Institute
3600 Bay Area Boulevard