[meteorite-list] SALE - Meteorites from the Tucson Show

From: John Gwilliam <jkgdiver_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:10 2004

--=====================_826986==_.ALT

List Members,

I apologize if any of you are getting two copies of this, but for whatever
reason some of my posts to the List aren't going through.

Best,

John

Here are a few meteorite specimens I have to offer.

Monze - A fall from Zambia...and the only meteorite from that country.
Juancheng - Another fall - this one from China
Delaware - A new meteorite from Arkansas...found in 1972 and recognized in
2001 - nicely brecciated.
Richfield - A wonderful LL3.7 from Kansas - some of these specimens are
REALLY thin!

Free shipping on purchases of $120.00 or more.

First come, first served.

Interested parties follow this link:

<http://www.meteoriteimpact.com/JGMsale.htm>

Regards,

John Gwilliam
John Gwilliam Meteorites
PO Box 26854
Tempe AZ 85285
http://www.meteoriteimpact.com
--=====================_826986==_.ALT

List Members,<br>
I apologize if any of you are getting two copies of this, but for
whatever reason some of my posts to the List aren't going through.<br>
Best,<br>
John<br>
=================================================<br>
Here are a few meteorite specimens I have to offer.<br>
Monze - A fall from Zambia...and the only meteorite from that
country.<br>
1972 and recognized in 2001 - nicely brecciated.<br>
these specimens are REALLY thin!<br>
Free shipping on purchases of $120.00 or more.<br>
First come, first served.<br>
Interested parties follow this link:<br>
&lt;<a href="http://www.meteoriteimpact.com/JGMsale.htm" eudora="autourl">http://www.meteoriteimpact.com/JGMsale.htm</a>&gt;<br>
Regards,<br>
John Gwilliam<br>