[meteorite-list] Saint-Severin, Chinga, Foote

From: Rob and Colleen <iguana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:58 2004

Hello all-

Three questions in one post. Does anyone have any info on the
Saint-Severin fall, The Chinga find, or Foote documentation for
Holbrook. On the fist two, I am looking beyond the MetCat information
and am more interested in the fall/find info versus the lithology and
metallurgy. Any old artwork on Saint-Severin? On Foote, anything would
be great. Someone out there used to have a copy of Foote documents to go
along with Holbrook sales but I forget who it was. Thanks in advance.

--
Rob Wesel