[meteorite-list] Ebay photos: HELP

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:39 2004

I know that this is slightly off topic but since ebay takes up most list
discussions anyway I am going to ask this anyway.
I am in the process of helping a friend set up a ebay business and we are
having problems with where to put photos. When I list auctions myself I just
put them on my internet providers website and link them but that is not
feisable in this case.
I understand that there is a bunch of free hosting services out there that
will host pictures for you. Do anybody know where you can find these hosting
sites, associated costs or "Catches", and any experiences on how good the
sites are and which ones are best.
Ebays own free hosting service is not suitable for the pages that we are
trying to create here (And it never works anyway). We need to be able to
incorporate the photos into the lot descriptions rather than just in the
ebay photo page.
Any help would be appriciated.
Cheers
DEAN