[meteorite-list] Re: suspected meteorite

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:40 2004

> With all the negative replies I got so far, I STILL INSIST it is a
> meteorite.
--------------
Hi M and list,
        This is one of the most fascinating phenomena I run into
as a meteorite dealer - People who find what they think is a
meteorite REFUSE to believe otherwise! Fascinating!
        By the way, I NEVER state that my opinion is 100% I have
seen MANY meteorites I would SWEAR weren't meteorites
and many meteorwrongs I would have swarn WERE meteories.
        I ALWAYS send people to a meteorite lab. - and after all
these years, I refuse to spend ANY time "debating" the issue
with any of them. They are like bible thumpers at the door.
You are literally throwing away your time. They "believe."
        Best wishes to all, Michael

--
Predictions are difficult, especially about the future.
... Yogi Berra