[meteorite-list] My First Piece

From: Jeff K. <jjkmlz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:41 2004

I've always been into cool looking rocks for as long
as I can remember. My collection of rocks got a little
big by the time I was about 10 and my mum threw out
some cause she thought I wouldn't notice! I DID! (The
next day! After the rubbish had gone of course!) My
favourite rock went. A black volcanic piece with a
core of bright green crystals, which I found on a
holiday. At least my softball sized piece of black
scoria that floats like a tennis-ball didn't go!

But then last year I got the internet and stumbled
across Jim Strope's site. My first meteorites were 10g
& 28g Sikhote-Alin individuals. A somewhat classic
start with a nice blackened/shinny iron I think?! Now
I'm hooked for good I should think!

Happy collecting for 2002 everyone!
Jeff.

http://my.yahoo.com.au - My Yahoo!