[meteorite-list] Re: suspected meteorite

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:41 2004

It would seem that your website is STILL not working. My advise to you is to
stop drinking your own bathwater...LISTEN to what the very knowledgable
people on this list are telling you. Your assumptions that High Pressures
and High Temperatures are foolish...the EARTH is the perfect place for such
conditions....just ask any diamond. ONLY Proper ANALYSIS can determine if
any rock is a meteorite, not the silly assumptions you are making. I am the
fartherest thing from an expert on this list but I do know better.

Mark M.