[meteorite-list] Storing thin sections?

From: capricorn89 <capricorn89_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:41 2004

Bob king wrote <<Can anyone help me find a small box that holds thin section
slides?>>

Wards www.wardsci.com has several. The Petrographic slide box is a slotted
wooden box holding 100 27 x 46 mm ts slides. $ 16.50; They also have a
750/1500 capacity, 1" x 3" microscope slides $ 385 or 27 x 46 slide size $
585.00; they have some cardboard boxes that store 25 petrographic slides for
$2.99.
(My 2-place holders are only for 25 x 45 thin-sections as those are the
dimensions of the ones I offer.) Thanks for the plug, Bob! :=)

Hope this helps. Does anyone know of a walk-in place in the Los Angeles
area?

Ron Hartman
www.meteorite.org
for membrane boxes
www.meteorite1.com
for meteorites/thin-sections (but I'm about sold out of ts' for a couple of
weeks).