[meteorite-list] A question for all....

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:41 2004

Hello all

Look here
http://it.photos.yahoo.com/bc/northwestafrica/lst?.dir=/NWA+1058&.src=ph&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//it.photos.yahoo.com/bc/northwestafrica/lst%3f.dir=/NWA%2b1058%26.src=ph%26.view=t
click on MOSTRA TUTTI for see the all photos.
My question is: this meteorite can be one acapulcoite?
The matrix, the type of metal, the little present
small condrule, the color of the matrix resembles very
many my slice 5 gr. of NWA 725. Also the vision under
the microscope to the particular much similar to the
725. The meteorite is in analysis in Germany, for the
moment does not have still the first analyses. Hour I
ask you a your opinion. It could be one acapulcoite or
one enstatite chondrite? The metal is much dense one
for being one common chondrite. To you the opinion.
Regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com
Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
ICQ 84588769 MSN Messanger: esquel54_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/