[meteorite-list] Interesting New Finds

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:44 2004

Yo Mohamed,
        How much per gram for the meteorwrongs?
        I have been collecting these for about 5 years. So far,
my "prize" meteorwrong is "The Emerald Meteorite" - which,
as everyone knows, is worth thousands per gram! (I have
several part slices of this material and sell them to other
collectors with like wise senses of humor at about 50c/g).
        Wanna trade? Yours look pretty interesting.
        Probably my "best" one is an "iron" from Mongolia - that
thing REALLY had me fooled - and surprised Adrian Brearly
of UNM that it had NO nickle as well. I was very pleased when
they guy for whom I was having it tested said I could just
keep it.
        Perhaps Martin Horejsi would be so kind as to host a
"meteorwrong" page on his site where we have occasionally
submitted photos in the past?
        Best to all, Michael
--
Predictions are difficult, especially about the future.
... Yogi Berra