[meteorite-list] Re: panoramic view in probably carbonaceous chondrites

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:44 2004

What the hell brought all this on?

Hey Dean? Dude? Chill-out man.

I'm surprised that you are letting this stuff bother
you so much. You should be more "thick-skinned" about
all this. So what, if any of this ruins your chances
to win the Nobel Prize. I doubt that any of this will
cause you to sell any fewer NWA meteorites, right.

I just finished spending the evening checking out all
your auctions and your updated web pages. Man, you
really put a lot effort into all that. You deserve to
kick back, have a Canadian beer, and take it easy.

I'm going to call it a night. Why don't you try and
get some sleep, too, Dean. We can talk about this
tomorrow, after we've slept on it awhile.

Your friend,
Bob