[meteorite-list] Do You Have Any Idea What These Rocks Are?

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:45 2004

Dear Mohamed;
I am hesitant to make note of this after my lengthy geologic response
the other day but this list is a meteorite list and is not a geology or
rocks and minerals identification list. May I suggest you try
bobsrockshop web site, the home of Rock and Gem magazine for
identification of your rocks. There are numerous chat rooms, and
message board posts for the identification and information on rock
identification...Again as well, try to get the Audubon Society Field
Guide to Rocks and Minerals...This will supply you full color pictures
to judge your specimens by. Your rocks are common plutonic rocks at a
glance or maybe contact metamorphic rocks, no value. I could find a
truck load in an after noon but I have no need for common road ballast.
Dave Freeman