[meteorite-list] SE North America Coastal Impact Survey

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:45 2004

Hello everyone -

I think some of you might enjoy this little essay of
mine:

http://abob.libs.uga.edu/bobk/ccc/ce010702.html

Sorry to hear about Darryl. I've had to stop
receiving meteorite list notes for quite a while now,
and will suspend again shortly, but I am looking
forward to re-subscribing to it a few months down the
road.

I tried sending this off to Donald Blakeslee, but his
old e-mail address is not working and I could not find
a new one in the archive - Anybody know where he is?

Best wishes,
EP