[meteorite-list] Sahara photos / meteorite prospecting

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:45 2004

Um, did I miss something in my email that I didn't read or remember writing?
Was there anything in my email saying don't tell us about your hunting
trips? Exactly where did I say anything about not telling us about
prospecting and the results? I really must have missed something in that
email because I didn't read anything in there about how you shouldn't tell
us about that. All I said is that quite a few of us (especially myself) are
quickly tiring of your ongoing fued with Dean about what is the best way to
get them. I really do think you are doing a great work by finding all of
them and getting such amazing documentation. Just stop trying to knock
people (especially Dean) for not getting meteorites the same way. We're
tired of it and what you don't realize is that the more you do it the more
of a blithering idiot you make yourself look like. For the sake of all of
us just stop it. You are doing a very good work but, believe it or not, you
are not god's gift to meteorites so stop acting like it.
Now, as long as I don't get any more emails concerning something that I
really don't remember writing my middle of the night snacking is over and
I'm going back to bed. Play nice kids.
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal