[meteorite-list] "Cheap stuff" SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:45 2004

I have a large quantity of offcuts from making thin sections. These all have
a side much smoother than normal.
I only put up half of what I had planned but I got tired of listing more
stuff but there are 150 items for sale so there should be something of
interest:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/offcut-sale.htm
List members get a 20% Discount on my prices on this page but members of my
own private sale list gets a 25% discount. You can join my list here:
For those of you interested in fossils I have large quabtities of fossil
eggs like this one:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-marbleegg.jpg
They are made of marble and quarried in the desert in eastern morocco. they
have 420 million year old fossils in them. I sell these on ebay starting at
$5.99 with a $7.50 buy it now. I sold about 2000 one at a time on ebay last
year - some that got as high as over $16.
These are $32.50 for 10 plus postage or $279 for 100 plus postage.
I also have several lots of 100 trilobites for $475 or 50 trilobites for
$250.
I also have large Marble eggs similar to these but weigh over half a kilo.
These are $65 plus postage for 10.
Cheers
DEAN