[meteorite-list] Courtesy and Patience

From: Michael Cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:45 2004

Hello,

I totally agree... I kind a like looking at all his strange and hopeful
rocks. It reminds me of my early days...where I thought every
other rock was a meteorite! Be kind. At least he isn't sending them
to Alan Rubin by the dozen.... kind a like what I did in the
beginning.... or driving hundreds of miles to UNM to find out
it was just another earth rock. Heck at the rate he is going he
will find a lunar before most of the folks on this list will!

Best Wishes

Michael