[meteorite-list] Great Work SaharaMet!

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:45 2004

I'll second that one! I personally really do enjoy hearing about their
adventures in the Sahara as well as seeing the great pieces they bring back.
Please do continue to share your stories with those of us who will probally
never be able to make it to such exotic locations.
Best wishes,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal